The landmarked building „Zenith“, which once was a factory made of ion. It was built between 1916 and 1918 on behalf of King Ludwig III. of Bavaria by the company „Krupp“.
The historic, industrial building fulfilled some major functions later on: After being a stamping factory in the 20s it was used as a factory for locomotive steam boilers. And later on, it was used to repair trains, then it was used as train repair-factories and now we use it as a place for venues.
Thanks to the industrial past of the twenties it gets its special charm and exeptional ambience.
The listed building is a jewel below the event places in Munich due to its sensitive renovation and architectural characteristics.
|Maximum number of guests - indoor||5.880|
|Event space indoor||5.000 m2|
|District||Freimann - Am Hart - Hasenbergl - Feldmoching|
|To airport||28 km|
|To main station||11 km|
|To convention center||18 km|